ATTENTION: Participants who had a starting place for 2020 have two options:
a) Start on 3th July 2021
b) Start on 2nd July 2022
This decision must be communicated via mail to email@example.com by May 31st, 2021 at the latest. Otherwise the right to participate expires for both dates.
DOLOMITES ULTRA TRAIL – 84 KM
The Dolomites Ultra Trail is a team race, it is run exclusively in a team of two. The athletes start together in Brixen, go through the checkpoints together and reach the finish in Brixen together.
The route data
- Start: Saturday, 3th July 2021 at 00.01 a.m. at the Cathedral Square in Brixen (560 m)
- Finish: Cathedral Square in Brixen
- Route length: 84 km
- Height difference ascent: 4. 728 m
- Height difference descent: 4. 728 m
- Time limit: 20 hours
The Dolomites Ultra Trail is a running event in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage. It takes place on public, not closed roads, forest and hiking trails, on alpine and partly high alpine climbs. Since 26. 06. 2009 the Dolomites belong to the UNESCO World Natural Heritage, whose protection and preservation is a common cultural concern. Unique mountain landscapes of extraordinary beauty will be passed through, the monumental and colourful landscape of the Dolomites will fascinate the participants.
The Dolomites Ultra Trail starts in Brixen at 560 meters above sea level. The route follows forest, meadow and forest paths via Afers (10 km) to Russikreuz (20 km). Continue on hiking trails to the Schlütter Hut (28 km), high alpine climbs to the Puez Hut (39 km) and again on hiking trails down to Campill (47 km). Here it goes again on beautiful climbs up to the Fornella Hhut (57 km), further to the Rossalm to Kreuztal (71 km). The final descent on hiking trails leads directly to the starting point in Brixen (84 km).
- Participants who register within 31.05.2021 will receive a personalized starting number.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old on 3th July 2021.
- Foreign athletes, who are members of an Athletic Federation recognized by the IAAF, must present the membership card at the distribution of the start numbers.
- Foreign athletes, who are not member of an Athletic Federation, must submit until 30th June 2021 a Certificate of Health, valid on 3th July 2021, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fee per team (participant limit 150 teams):
- 11.11.2020 – 30.06.2021: € 180,00
01.01.2021 – 31.03.2021: € 200,00 01.04.2021 – 31.05.2021: € 220,00 from 01.06.2021: € 260,00
a) The registration takes place online, it is completed with the payment of the starting fee.
b) Alternatively there is the possibility to register in written via registration form, sent via e-mail at email@example.com. Only forms that are completely filled in and signed by the participant will be accepted. The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
The payment can be effectuated a crossed bank transfer to:
ASV Brixen Dolomiten Marathon, Raiffeisenkasse Eisacktal
IBAN IT 79M 08307 58221 000300228826, SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21007
Reason: “DOLOMITES ULTRA TRAIL 84 KM”, name of the team
A copy of the payment must be sent with the registration form to the organizers.
The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
In case of problems turn to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the regulation and rules.
The following services are included in the registration fee:
- Diploma (online)
- Shower at the finish
- Lending fee for the time measuring chip (transponder)
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, drinks, dry fruit. At some places tea, soup, sandwiches