VILLNÖSS DOLOMITEN RUN – 22 KM
Running in front of the breathtaking backdrop of the Villnöss Valley with the Geisler Peaks, running on old and new paths, past the beautiful places that make up the valley. A run for “pleasure runners” who are looking for a physical challenge in a magnificent natural and cultural landscape with views of the beautiful farms, villages, flora and fauna. The “Villnöss Dolomites Run” is all of this.
The route data
- Start: Saturday, 02.07.2022 at 09:00 a.m. in St. Magdalena Villnöss (1.248 m)
- Finish: Brixen cathedral square (550 m)
- Route length: 22 km
- Height difference ascent: 385 m
- Height difference descent: 1.070 m
- Time limit: 4 hours
The “Villnöss Dolomiten Run” starts in St. Magdalena Villnös at 1,248 m. The route leads on meadow paths to the St. Magdalena church, follows the panoramic path to Coll, on forest and meadow paths to the highest point at 1,404 m Raffreid, on to the St. Jakob church with a magnificent view of the Geisler Group, to St. Valentin with the Romanesque-Gothic church, via Miglanz on a wonderful forest path to Teis with the mineral museum, via Kaserol to the Brixen fraction Albeins and the Eisack dam to the finish at the Brixen cathedral square.
- Participants who register within 31.05.2022 will receive a personalized starting number.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old on 2th July 2022.
- Foreign athletes, who are members of an Athletic Federation recognized by the IAAF, must present the membership card at the distribution of the start numbers.
- Foreign athletes, who are not member of an Athletic Federation, must submit until 30th June 2022 a Certificate of Health, valid on 2th July 2022, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11.11.2021 – 31.12.2021: € 45,00
- 01.01.2022 – 31.03.2022: € 55,00
- 01.04.2022 – 31.05.2022: € 65,00
- from 01.06.2022: € 80,00
The registration takes place online, it is completed with the payment of the starting fee.
In case of problems turn to email@example.com or see the regulation and rules.