Brixen Dolomiten Marathon
The mountain marathon takes you from the cathedral square in the centre of Brixen (560m) to the Plose, the local mountain of Brixen at 2450m.
- Start: Saturday, 6th July 2019, 7.30 a.m. in Brixen Cathedral Square (560 m)
- Finish: Plose (2.450 m)
- Length: 42,195 km
- Height difference: 2.450 m
- Time limit: 8 hours
- Participants who register within 31.05.2019 will receive a personalized starting number.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old on 6th July 2019.
- Foreign athletes, who are members of an Athletic Federation recognized by the IAAF, must present the membership card at the distribution of the start numbers.
- Foreign athletes, who are not member of an Athletic Federation, must submit until 30th June 2019 a Certificate of Health, valid on 6th July 2019, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to 31.12.2018: € 69,00
- 01.01.2019 – 31.03.2019: € 89,00
- 01.04.2019 – 31.05.2019: € 109,00
- from 01.06.2019: € 129,00
a) The registration takes place online, it is completed with the payment of the starting fee.
b) Alternatively there is the possibility to register in written via registration form, sent via e-mail at email@example.com. Only forms that are completely filled in and signed by the participant will be accepted. The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
The payment can be effectuated a crossed bank transfer to:
ASV Brixen Dolomiten Marathon, Raiffeisenkasse Eisacktal
IBAN IT 79M 08307 58221 000300228826, SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21007
Reason: “BRIXEN DOLOMITEN MARATHON”, Name + date of birth
A copy of the payment must be sent with the registration form to the organizers.
The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
In case of problems turn to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the regulation and rules.
The following services are included in the registration fee:
- T-Shirt (technical shirt)
- Diploma (online)
- Shower at the finish (Plose)
- Flower Ceremony at the finish (Plose):
All Women: 1st – 5th place
All Men: 1st – 10th place
- Lending fee for the time measuring chip (transponder)
- Pasta-Party Brixen
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, Sponser gel (from km21), Sponser drinks, tea, cucumbers, melons, dry fruits (at the finish area Plose)
- Luggage transport to the finish area
- Race day: the start number is valid as ticket for the cable car Kreuztal/St. Andrä and for the transport from St. Andrä to Brixen (bus station) on indicated times
- ATTENTION: No shuttle from Kreuztal to Plose and return!