Brixen Dolomiten Marathon – relays
The challenge of 42,195 km and the 2.450 meters of altitude is very inviting, also for the relays.
- Start: Saturday, 3th July 2021, 8 a.m. in Brixen Cathedral Square (560 m)
- Finish: Plose (2.450 m)
- Runner 1: 11,4 km from Brixen to the cable car in St. Andrä
- Runner 2: 7,8 km from St. Andrä to Afers
- Runner 3: 14,5 km from Afers via Rossalm to Kreuztal
- Runner 4: 8,495 km from Kreuztal to the finish at the Plose
- Runner 1: 19,2 km from Brixen to Afers
- Runner 2: 22,995 km from Afers to the finish at the Plose
The categories are women, men and mixed.
The mountain marathon takes you from the cathedral square in the centre of Brixen (560m) to the Plose, the local mountain of Brixen at 2.450m. The route goes from forest and meadow trails, in sections on asphalt roads, to St. Andrä (1.062m). At the valley station of the cable car Plose takes place the first change of the relay 4×4. Now it goes on hiking and forest trails to Afers (1.504m), here is the second change area of the relay 4×4 and the unique one of the relay 2×2. Accompanied by a exclusive scenery of the Peitler mountain and the Dolomites in the background, the route takes you in sections on asphalt roads and forest trails via Rossalm to Kreuztal (2.050 m), the 3rd change area for the relay runners 4×4. On the hiking trail to the Ochsenalm you can enjoy the wonderful view down the valley before the last 3,2 km and 400 m of altitude gain await you.
The spectacular mountain scenery, a 360° panoramic view at the finish make you forget all your efforts of the marathon. A double challenge: the 2.450 meters of altitude between Brixen and the Plose – simply “running to the limits”.
- Participants who register within 31.05.2021 will receive a personalized starting number.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old on 3th July 2021.
- Foreign athletes, who are members of an Athletic Federation recognized by the IAAF, must present the membership card at the distribution of the start numbers.
- Foreign athletes, who are not member of an Athletic Federation, must submit until 30th June 2021 a Certificate of Health, valid on 3th July 2021, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fee relay 4×4
- 11.11.2020 – 31.05.2021: € 140,00
01.01.2021 – 31.03.2021: € 160,00 01.04.2021 – 31.05.2021: € 180,00
- from 01.06.2021: € 220,00
Registration fee relay 2×2
- 11.11.2020 – 31.05.2021: € 90,00
01.01.2021 – 31.03.2021: € 110,00 01.04.2021 – 31.05.2021: € 130,00
- from 01.06.2021: € 160,00
a) The registration takes place online, it is completed with the payment of the starting fee.
b) Alternatively there is the possibility to register in written via registration form, sent via e-mail at email@example.com. Only forms that are completely filled in and signed by the participant will be accepted. The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
The payment can be effectuated a crossed bank transfer to:
ASV Brixen Dolomiten Marathon, Raiffeisenkasse Eisacktal
IBAN IT 79M 08307 58221 000300228826, SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21007
Reason: “BRIXEN DOLOMITEN MARATHON”, name of the relay
A copy of the payment must be sent with the registration form to the organizers.
The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
In case of problems turn to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the regulation and rules.
The following services are included in the registration fee:
- T-Shirt (technical shirt)
- Shower at the finish (Plose)
- The lending fee for the time measuring chip. Chips that are not handed back will be charged to the participant € 30,00.
- Bus to/from changing areas
- Pasta-Party Brixen
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, Sponser gel (from km21), Sponser drinks, tea, cucumbers, melons, dry fruits (at the finish area Plose)
- Luggage transport to the finish area
- Race day: the start number is valid as ticket for the cable car St. Andrä/Kreuztal/St. Andrä and for the transport from St. Andrä to Brixen (bus station) on indicated times
- ATTENTION: No shuttle from Kreuztal to Plose and return!