LadiniaTrail 28 km
The course of the LadiniaTrail must be changed due to severe storm damage! On the first part of the track a large part of the way was washed out, so the safety of the athletes is no longer
guaranteed. Unfortunately the remaining three months are not enough to repair the track completely. So the LadiniaTrail now has a length of 28 km and not more 21 km.
We found an great alternative route – once the panorama is even more unique, twice the track becomes more runnable for all athletes due to the built-in starting loop. There also will be another point of refreshment. The altitudes differences are now 1,852 m in the ascent and 545 m in the descent – the time limit of 6 hours remains unchanged. Within shortest time all changes will be listed on our website. The safety and well-being of the athletes is very important to us – due to this force majeure we ask kindly for your understanding!
The LadiniaTrail is a unique running event in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage. It is a trailrun organized with the Dolomites Ultra Trail. It takes place on public, not closed roads, forest and hiking trails, on alpine and partly high alpine climbs. Unique mountain landscapes of extraordinary beauty will be passed through, the monumental and colourful landscape of the Dolomites will fascinate the participants.
The route data
- Start: Saturday, 6th July 2019, 9 a.m. in San Martino in Badia (1.127 m)
- Finish: Plose (2.450 m)
- Route length: 28 km
- Height difference ascent: 1.852 m
- Height difference descent: 545 m
- Time limit: 6 hours
The LadiniaTrail starts in St. Martin in Thurn at 1.127 m above sea level. The route leads on forest roads to the Gommajoch (12 km) and on to the Fornella Hut (15.3 km). From there you continue on hiking trails to the Tauberhütte (23.1 km) and to the Rossalm (26.4 km). On an alpine trail the final climb leads to the Plose (28.3 km).
- Participants who register within 31.05.2019 will receive a personalized starting number.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old on 6th July 2019.
- Foreign athletes, who are members of an Athletic Federation recognized by the IAAF, must present the membership card at the distribution of the start numbers.
- Foreign athletes, who are not member of an Athletic Federation, must submit until 30th June 2019 a Certificate of Health, valid on 6th July 2019, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 01.01.2019 – 31.03.2019: € 45,00
- 01.04.2019 – 31.05.2019: € 65,00
- from 01.06.2019: € 80,00
a) The registration takes place online, it is completed with the payment of the starting fee.
b) Alternatively there is the possibility to register in written via registration form, sent via e-mail at email@example.com. Only forms that are completely filled in and signed by the participant will be accepted. The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
The payment can be effectuated a crossed bank transfer to:
ASV Brixen Dolomiten Marathon, Raiffeisenkasse Eisacktal
IBAN IT 79M 08307 58221 000300228826, SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21007
Reason: “LADINIATRAIL 28 KM”, name + date of birth
A copy of the payment must be sent with the registration form to the organizers.
The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
In case of problems turn to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the regulation and rules.
The following services are included in the registration fee:
- Finisher-T-Shirt (technical shirt)
- Diploma (online)
- Shower at the finish (Plose)
- Lending fee for the time measuring chip (transponder)
- Pasta Party
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, drinks, dry fruits. At some places tea, soup
- Luggage transport to the finish area
- Race day: the start number is valid as ticket for the cable car Kreuztal/St. Andrä and for the transport from St. Andrä to Brixen (bus station) on indicated times
- ATTENTION: No shuttle from Plose to Kreuztal!