ATTENTION: Participants who had a starting place for 2020 have two options:
a) Start on 3th July 2021
b) Start on 2nd July 2022
This decision must be communicated via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st, 2021 at the latest. Otherwise the right to participate expires for both dates.
LadiniaTrail 29 km
The LadiniaTrail is a unique running event in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage. It is a trailrun organized with the Dolomites Ultra Trail. It takes place on public, not closed roads, forest and hiking trails, on alpine and partly high alpine climbs. Unique mountain landscapes of extraordinary beauty will be passed through, the monumental and colourful landscape of the Dolomites will fascinate the participants.
The route data
- Start: Saturday, 3th July 2021, 8.30 a.m. in San Martino in Badia (1.127 m)
- Finish: Plose (2.450 m)
- Route length: 29 km
- Height difference ascent: 1.852 m
- Height difference descent: 545 m
- Time limit: 7 1/2 hours
The LadiniaTrail starts in St. Martin in Thurn at 1.127 m above sea level. The route leads on forest roads to the Gommajoch (12 km) and on to the Fornella Hut (15.3 km). From there you continue on hiking trails to the Tauberhütte (23.1 km) and to the Rossalm (26.4 km). On an alpine trail the final climb leads to the Plose (29 km).
- Participants who register within 31.05.2021 will receive a personalized starting number.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old on 3th July 2021.
- Foreign athletes, who are members of an Athletic Federation recognized by the IAAF, must present the membership card at the distribution of the start numbers.
- Foreign athletes, who are not member of an Athletic Federation, must submit until 30th June 2021 a Certificate of Health, valid on 3th July 2021, at email@example.com.
- 11.11.2020 – 30.06.2021: € 45,00
01.01.2021 – 31.03.2021: € 55,00 01.04.2021 – 31.05.2021: € 65,00 from 01.06.2021: € 80,00
a) The registration takes place online, it is completed with the payment of the starting fee.
b) Alternatively there is the possibility to register in written via registration form, sent via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only forms that are completely filled in and signed by the participant will be accepted. The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
The payment can be effectuated a crossed bank transfer to:
ASV Brixen Dolomiten Marathon, Raiffeisenkasse Eisacktal
IBAN IT 79M 08307 58221 000300228826, SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21007
Reason: “LADINIATRAIL 29 KM”, name + date of birth
A copy of the payment must be sent with the registration form to the organizers.
The registration is only valid after the payment of the starting fee.
In case of problems turn to email@example.com or see the regulation and rules.
The following services are included in the registration fee:
- Diploma (online)
- Lending fee for the time measuring chip (transponder)
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, drinks, dry fruits. At some places tea, soup
- Luggage transport to the finish area
- Race day: the start number is valid as ticket for the cable car Kreuztal/St. Andrä and for the transport from St. Andrä to Brixen (bus station) on indicated times
- ATTENTION: No shuttle from Plose to Kreuztal!
- Shuttle service from Bressanone to St. Martin and back! The departure and arrival times will be announced in time!