Package offer 2018
9th Brixen Dolomiten Marathon
05th – 08th July 2018
3 nights (Thursday – Sunday)
Top performance and top pleasure!
The Brixen Dolomites Marathon is with its 2,450 m of elevation gain a unique challenge for runners. From the historic city centre up to Plose hut at 2,448 m, with a wonderful view on the Dolomites, one almost forgets about the effort.
Local top runners visit with you parts of the marathon trail, give precious advice and insider tips. And you get the services of the BrixenCard on top of it.
- 3 nights with breakfast or half board
- BrixenCard, which means free use of
- the public means of transport all over South Tyrol (regional trains and busses)
- the fun pool Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays),
- the Plose cable car (a return ride per day)
- almost all museums and castles
- and the culture programme of the Tourist Board Brixen
- Inscription fee (registration must be done via registration form)
- 1 trail inspection (one section) with a local marathon runner
The following facilities take part in the holiday package Brixen Dolomites Marathon. The price is for overnight stay with breakfast or half board incl. above-mentioned services per person in double room or in apartment plus local tax.